Your heat pump is a valuable asset in your home or business – keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer. Like many other appliances – heat pumps require regular maintenance and servicing to ensure longevity and optimum performance. At Alpine, we want to help you get the best out of your heat pump!
We offer a regular maintenance and cleaning option to protect your investment and to maximise its efficiency for lower running costs. This will save you money on your monthly energy bills. A clean and well-maintained heat pump unit will produce more efficient heating and cooling for the amount of electricity used and will last longer. We recommend regular filter cleaning and having a professional clean and service at least annually.
Our standard clean and service includes:
- Visual inspection of indoor and outdoor units
- Run the system on heating and cooling to confirm operation
- Measure initial blowout temperatures and run current
- Measure the gas pressure if required
- Remove and clean filters and indoor unit covers
- Clean indoor unit coils (brush & vacuum, degrease, wash, sanitise as required)
- Check drain and/or condensate pump operation
- Check Electrical connections
- Wash down outdoor unit case
- Wash down outdoor unit coils
- Reassemble and final run test
- Measure final blowout temperatures
- Report back to client on performance and condition and whether any further work is recommended
Do you need more performance from your heat pump?
Book a full clean and service NOW from just $125.00 (incl gst). Get your heat pump working like new again!
At Alpine we are far more than just a cleaning service! We can carry out heat pump repairs on our partner brands including:
- Warranty issues
- Refrigerant gas leaks
- Replacement parts
- Insurance and building work removals and reconnects
- Water leaks
- Replacement of hand held remotes
We service & repair these major brands:
Mitsubishi Electric, Hitachi, Toshiba, Panasonic, Fujitsu, Daikin and Lennox.
Alpine also offers a regular heat pump maintenance option for protecting your investment. Our clean and service brings you heat pump back to its optimum condition. A cleaned and serviced heat pump produces better heating and cooling, costs less to run because it uses less electricity and prolongs the life of the machine. We also provide feedback on the performance and condition of the machine & whether any further work is required.